About Me

My photo
I am 25, married to Colin since Sept 22, 2007 and I spend my time taking care of our beautiful little girl Aubrey. We also have a "puppy" Iggy who is a great big brother to Aubrey. I enjoy reading, watching the food network, making cards and my new interest is taking pictures.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dunking

So cute, I had to blog about it!!!!

Aubrey and I have been going to the pool as much as we can now that the weather is nice! And on Friday's visit, with all the moms, Aubrey has realized she is a little FISH! She dunks herself. On purpose. And doesn't even come up sputtering or panicking. She just LOVES the water!

So today Colin and I took her to the pool, which she just loved having Daddy there to swim with her, and she starts dunking herself. And I am getting used to this, but had forgotten to tell Colin, so he was quite surprised when she all the sudden went under the water. I think he was a little worried when he saw her go under, but that changed when she popped right back up, wiping the water from her eyes and grinning!

Anyways, I am off to go work on a page for Aubrey's 2nd year scrapbook! Have a great week coming up everyone, and if I get my page done, I will take a pic so you can see it!

~T.

No comments:

Post a Comment