About Me

My photo
I am 25, married to Colin since Sept 22, 2007 and I spend my time taking care of our beautiful little girl Aubrey. We also have a "puppy" Iggy who is a great big brother to Aubrey. I enjoy reading, watching the food network, making cards and my new interest is taking pictures.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

a year later.............its about time for a new post!

So its almost a year after I first started our blog (I'm not behind at all!) and I figured, with everything else going on in my life, why don't I add something else to the list.... so here we go.... again!

Catch up time:
Aubrey is now 17 months old and definitely a toddler! She loves shoes (yup, thats my girl!) and talks up a storm. She is in a day home 2 days a week while I work, and just loves it! There are 2 little girls who are there too, and she loves playing with her new friends.

Colin has started another year of farming, of which they have (just yesterday) finished the seeding portion of the process. He was busy during the winter with hockey and spending time with Aubrey.

And I have been busier than I thought I would be. In addition to my bookkeeping business (Counting Cents) growing at a good pace, I am also a Unit Leader with lia sophia, a direct selling company that sells jewellery, and, of course, a mom to Aubrey (my favorite job!). I have been doing a lot of card making lately, and just finished my very first scrapbook (Aubrey's first year being the theme). This new creative-ness that I have found has been so much fun, and I plan on sharing my latest creations on this blog.

So, that is us in a nutshell, and where we are at the end of May!

I will leave you with my favorite picture that I took a few weeks ago of Aubrey and Colin.

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment