About Me

My photo
I am 25, married to Colin since Sept 22, 2007 and I spend my time taking care of our beautiful little girl Aubrey. We also have a "puppy" Iggy who is a great big brother to Aubrey. I enjoy reading, watching the food network, making cards and my new interest is taking pictures.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Aubrey turns 6 months!

Well, well, well, where does time go?


Aubrey is 6 months old today and i can't believe how fast the first 1/2 of her year went! I now understand when people say that time goes by so fast when you have a baby.


She is doing so well, she is so healthy and of course a wonderful little girl. Colin and I couldn't have asked for anything better. She really does fill our life up with light and love.


Yesterday Aubrey and I went with some of our mommy friends and their babies who are Aubrey's age for a fun day of shopping and lunch in medicine hat. And I picked her up some cute clothes and a few hair accessories (which I am so excited for her to wear!!!) Check out the picture to see one of her new dresses and her new hair stuff!


Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment